Typically available "Ready to Ship" in only 3 days!
FireLite is a clear transparent ceramic "wireless" UL Classified fire-rated 3/16" (5mm) thick glazing material meeting 20, 45 and 60 minute fire ratings with required Hose Stream Test and Positive Pressure Tests (UL 10C) in walls or partitions with up to 3,325 square inches of maximum exposed viewing area with a 95" maximum width or height dimension, and 90 minute rating up to 2,627 square inches of maximum exposed viewing area with a 56-1/2" maximum width or height dimension occurring in rated walls or partitions.
*Standard FireLite Typically Available "Ready to Ship" in only 3 working days!
This product is for non-impact safety rated locations and should not be specified or utilized in such.
*If Impact Resistance is required Ray-Bar offers either a clear safety filmed FireLite-NT or a clear laminated FireLite-Plus products labeled as meeting the Impact Resistance requirements of ANSI Z97.1 and CPSC 16CFR1201 (Cat I and Cat II)
Impact Resistant locations include any windows occurring in a wall within 24" of a door opening, or within 18" of the floor, borrowed lites, sidelites, transoms or any glazing occurring in a swinging or sliding door or other high risk of human impact areas.
*This product is not a barrier to radiant heat. This product does not meet the test standards of ASTM E-119 or UL 263. If your project requires a "barrier to heat" product please visit the Pilkington PyroStop product webpage.
FireLite GLASS CERAMIC FEATURES and OPTIONS
- Fire-Rated up to 90 minutes with required Hose Stream Test
- Passes the Positive Pressure Test standards of UL 10C,UBC 7-2 and UBC 7-4
- Withstands sudden Thermal Shock
- Provides a clear view and is completely wireless
- Larger pane sizes available (See FireLite approved Listing sizes and limits)
- Available in 2 optical surface grades: FireLite Standard and FireLite Premium
- Available as Impact Resistant FireLite-NT or FireLite-Plus
- Can be lightly sandblasted/etched with graphics or logos on 1 side
- Also available in insulated glass units as FireLite-IGU (Contact Ray-Bar for details)
Certifications, Listings and Approvals
- This FireLite product is Classified and labeled by Underwriters Laboratories, Inc and Underwriters Laboratories of Canada.
- Ray-Bar's UL File number for labeled fire-rated glazing assemblies is R38927.
- Tests performed in accordance with UL 9, UL 10B, CSFM 43.7, NFPA 80, NFPA 252, NFPA 257, UBC 43.4, UBC 7-2, UBC 7-4,
CAN4 S-104 and CAN4 S-106.
- And approved for use in Los Angeles, CA: LARR 25798
- Also approved for use in New York City, NY: MEA 290-90-M-6.