Typically available "Ready to Ship" in only 3 days!
FireLite is a clear transparent ceramic "wireless" UL Classified fire-rated 3/16" (5mm) thick glazing material meeting 20, 45 and 60-minute fire ratings with required Hose Stream Test and Positive Pressure Tests (UL 10C) in walls or partitions with up to 3,325 square inches of maximum exposed viewing area with a 95" maximum width or height dimension, and 90-minute rating up to 2,627 square inches of maximum exposed viewing area with a 56-1/2" maximum width or height dimension occurring in rated walls or partitions.
*Standard FireLite Typically Available "Ready to Ship" in only 3 working days!
This product is for non-impact safety-rated locations and should not be specified or utilized in such.
*If Impact Resistance is required Ray-Bar offers either a clear safety filmed FireLite-NT or a clear laminated FireLite-Plus products labeled as meeting the Impact Resistance requirements of ANSI Z97.1 and CPSC 16CFR1201 (Cat I and Cat II)
Impact Resistant locations include any windows occurring in a wall within 24" of a door opening, or within 18" of the floor, borrowed lites, sidelites, transoms or any glazing occurring in a swinging or sliding door or other high risk of human impact areas.
*This product is not a barrier to radiant heat. This product does not meet the test standards of ASTM E-119 or UL 263. If your project requires a "barrier to heat" product please visit the Pilkington PyroStop product webpage.
FireLite GLASS CERAMIC FEATURES and OPTIONS
- Fire-Rated up to 90 minutes with required Hose Stream Test
- Passes the Positive Pressure Test standards of UL 10C,UBC 7-2 and UBC 7-4
- Withstands sudden Thermal Shock
- Provides a clear view and is completely wireless
- Larger pane sizes available (See FireLite approved Listing sizes and limits)
- Available in 2 optical surface grades: FireLite Standard and FireLite Premium
- Available as Impact Resistant FireLite-NT or FireLite-Plus
- Can be lightly sandblasted/etched with graphics or logos on 1 side
- Also available in insulated glass units as FireLite-IGU (Contact Ray-Bar for details)
Certifications, Listings and Approvals
- This FireLite product is Classified and labeled by Underwriters Laboratories, Inc and Underwriters Laboratories of Canada.
- Ray-Bar's UL File number for labeled fire-rated glazing assemblies is R38927.
- Tests performed in accordance with UL 9, UL 10B, CSFM 43.7, NFPA 80, NFPA 252, NFPA 257, UBC 43.4, UBC 7-2, UBC 7-4,
CAN4 S-104 and CAN4 S-106.
- And approved for use in Los Angeles, CA: LARR 25798
- Also approved for use in New York City, NY: MEA 290-90-M-6.